I HAVE LEARNED THAT I have learned that,you can not make someone love you. All you can do is be someone who can be loved. The rest is up to them. I have learned that no matter how much I care, some people just don’t care back. I have learned that it takes year’s to build up a trust, and only second to destroy it. I have learned that it’s not what you have in your life but who you have in your life that counts. I have learned that it’s not what happens to people that’s important. It’s what they do about it. I have learned that you can do something in instant that will give you heartache for you. I have learned that no matter how thine a slice is there are always two sides. I have learned that it’s a lot easier to react than it is to think. I have learned that you should always leave loved ones with loving words it may be the last time you see them. I have learned that writing as well as talking can ease your emotional pain I have learned that regardless of...
Comments
Post a Comment